Thursday, April 23, 2015

Getting Close!


Today began with a photo from Chris of the cabinet lighting followed quickly with a phone call from Mike that the furniture store delivered my new ottoman to the new house three weeks ahead of schedule.

I headed over to the house to pick up the ottoman. It was sitting on the porch and while I was struggling with the big box, I was met by "Big T" who kindly loaded it into my car for me.

Big T, big help!
He is the detail person who checks the walls and woodwork for any small corrections to be made but he took time to talk with me and to show me how to dim the entry sconces - I even flushed one of our new Toto toilets, but the best surprise was overhead in the entry: the ceiling light fixture, circa 1930, from the living room of our family home on "M" Street, Auburn, WA. Thanks to the electrician Terry for making it work for us!